- Confidence and Clear Expression
- Opportunities for self- expression are given to each and every child through class participation, student presentations, debates & extempore.
Attitude of Excellence
- Extra–curricular activity clubs give students the opportunity to perform & excel in one or more of the 7 broad areas of Music, Dance & Dramatics, Fine Arts English/Hindi Debate & Literature, Gymnastics, Indoor Sports, Outdoor Sports while keeping focus on academics.
We imbibe a value system, care & concern for each other & a nationalistic
The curriculum from Nursery tostd. includes the following core subjects and the following activities:
- Nursery: An introduction to the capital letters of the alphabets in English, Hindi & the Numbers 1 to 20, Coloring.
- Kindergarten: Children learn to write the cursive alphabets in English & Hindi alphabets, reading & writing of short words in both the languages. Numbers 1 to 100, Drawing.
- Preparatory: English, Hindi, Arithmetic, Science, Drawing & G.K. from picture book.
Class I&II: English, Hindi, Modern Math's, Environmental studies, Drawing and Craft & G.K.
Class III &V:
English, Hindi, Modern Math's, Environmental Studies, General Knowledge, Drawing and Craft.
Class VI to VIII:
English , Hindi , General Science, Modern Mathematics, Social Science , Sanskrit, General Knowledge, Drawing & painting, Craft and Computer Education.
Class VI and x:
- English, Hindi, Math's, General Science, Social Science and Computer Education.
- Socially useful & productive work [S.U.P.W.], Art Education. Physical Education and Community Service.
Class XI and XII [10+2]:
Compulsory subjects: English & Hindi.
Physics, Chemistry, math's, Biology, Computer Science and Economics.
Commerce Stream :
Accountancy , Business studies, Economics, Mathematics and Computer Science
CCE pattern will be followed for pre- prmiary ,primary and upper primary classes i.e. from Nur.-VIII. Examination of class IX -XII will be conduct according to ICSE boards respectively.
In order to maintain a continuo's liaisons between parent and teachers and to appraise the parents with the progress of their ward, parent-Teacher Meet is held after every examination. We expect all parents to attend these meetings. as far as possible, so that a concerted effort can be made for the overall development of their ward. Besides this. parents can meet the teachers on every First Saturday of the month for the aforesaid purpose.
At the end of the 13th academic year of successful schooling, the first Board examination, i.e. Secondary Exam. is conducted in the month by R.B.S.E/ C.B.S.E/I.C.S.E. New Delhi Simultaneously, the Senior Secondary Examainations are also conducted in march for xii Std. Students.